Mission: Theta is a scientific and not-for-profit organisation, promoting mathematical knowledge.
Aims: The Theta Foundation endeavours to:
- disseminate mathematical
in Romania and worldwide;
- support mathematical research and teaching;
- provide communication between mathematicians as well as exchange of mathematical publications.
Means of actions to reach the goals and fulfill its mission:
- to publish and distribute
and journals, as well as support these activities in Romania and
- to establish relations with companies or organisations involved in production, publishing and distribution of scientific publications;
- to organise talks, conferences and workshops;
- to award fellowships and prizes for mathematical research and teaching.
Address: The Theta Foundation is based in Bucharest, 21 Grivitei
Road, III-rd floor, room 315
Telephone: 021 - 3196485
Fax: 021 - 3196511
P.O. Box: 1-764, Bucharest, 70700
Statutory act of the Theta Foundation (in Romanian): Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4